Tuesday, December 28, 2010

NEW YEARS EVE


2010 has been good to me, with little effort in booking gigs I'v managed to stay busy, last New Years I volunteered to help another DJ with a gig (party was lame), from that point on I knew not to do another free gig without booking myself. Granted I did get a lead from that night and when I followed up with the girl who said she was the store manager of "GUESS" she was too-tin her own horn. :(  I'v been very lenient with my fees and with the new year on its way I have to raise prices, how else am I going to make it in this world. I'm a firm believer in "you get what you pay for", with that I wouldn't ever over sell nor under sell myself.

This year I will be on the decks and spinning 70s & 80s for Valerie, I think this is an amazing concept for the new year, from 8-12 I will play all Top Rock, Pop, Classic, and what ever else comes into play.

No comments:

Post a Comment