Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Vacation Is Over

What a week off I had, back to work Monday, Tuesday, and I couldn't be any more excited to have Wendsday off, that might be a bad thing, either im burned out of the same job, or Im boring. Either or, I want to take advantage of every min. seems liek the older I get the more I appreciate time. Im giving George a haircut, and maybe I can waste my valuable time at the mall. Window shop!

Or theres always projects to do at my house "2321" I could toss some of those cabinets out, they serve no purpose, just in the way. Paint is a need around the edges of the wall, I could fix the kitchen track light... uhhg... haha..

I can schedule my next vaca. for this quarter, Im thinking of keeping tradition, week of the 23 in April...

No comments:

Post a Comment